CrowdNex is changing the world by building its biggest live video broadcasting platform and community for gamers, and changing the way in which people consume, interact with and create live video.
- How Big Is Potential users groups? HUGE! Twitch has a lot of viewers, that come to us from all over the world. They could be our potential users.
- MANvsGAME says he “rage-quit” his normal 9 to 5 job and became a full-time broadcaster to make a living!
- CrowdNexPlaysPokemon is an experiment by one of our broadcasters that allowed users to complete a single game of Pokemon together.
- All of this makes us bigger than you might think. In recent metrics from DeepField, CrowdNex was 4th in peak internet traffic in the U.S.
CrowdNex is tackling and solving some of the hardest technology problems on the planet and doing things that nobody’s done before, or at least haven’t done well.
- CrowdNex is one of the biggest users of bandwidth in the U.S. and in the world. We’re building our own video CDN to make sure that we provide the best service possible, and we’re doing it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our live chat system, TMI, regularly delivers over 1 million messages a second, and that number is growing rapidly.
- Our engineering team is targeting platforms from the desktop web, to iOS, Android, and every next generation gaming console.
It’s sort of a given—every career page invariably talks about how awesome and incredible the people you’ll be working with are. But objectively, we ARE the most awesome and incredible! We’ve got everyone from young grads who are excited to try to change the world, to grizzled dot-com veterans who have done it before and want to do it again. We have people with graduate degrees from some of the world’s most prestigious universities, and college dropouts whose primary qualification is the ability to get things done.
We are now looking for volunteers to help us to maintain the online communities. Flexible responsibility, practical experience, global exposure to gamers!!! All in #CrowdNex.
For further information, please contact:
About Gahttps://twitter.com/CrowdNexming Innovation Group (GiG):
Like our name CrowdNex, we aim at building connections between people in the gaming world and bring them more fun gaming experience! This is a newly established website founded by a group of graduate students in UK. By far we don’t aim at making profits and launching it just for personal interest. This website is used by gamers who want to find other game-players based on qualifications or ranking etc.
For more information about the Company and our services: